Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,032 (COL$6,193,380) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)