Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,077 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,001 (Php109,024) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)