Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,421 (3,572,155 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)