Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / KES
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,677 (Shilling206,054) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)