Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / KES
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,444 (Shilling272,286) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)