Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02896 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,599 ($U55,216) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)