Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04511 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,653 (36,644 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)