Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,082 (2,650,410 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)