Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)