Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,012 (76,230 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)