Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,329 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)