Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 60% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,190 (12,585 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)