Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,662 (元12,503) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)