Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,851 (元13,618) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)