Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,192 (Php66,929) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (27 minutes ago)