Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,967 (Mex$ 40,995) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (44 minutes ago)