Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,008 (Mex$ 44,474) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)