Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,645 (Mex$ 60,995) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)