Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,605 ($1,893) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)