Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,687 in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)