Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00573 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,233 (912,496 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)