Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00534 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,097 (767,290 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)