Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00514 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,484 (678,020 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)