Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00364 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 (719,593 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)