Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00574 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,982 (868,336 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)