Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)