Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09374 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,896 (41,557 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)