Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,694 (Php94,234) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)