Cost of living comparison between Linyi, China and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,347 (元9,919) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)