Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 63% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,190 (元8,669) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)