Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00166 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 (₡ 2,010,915) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)