Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,846 in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)