Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,410 (S/. 8,775) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)