Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,753 (S/. 6,760) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)