Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,142 (1,661,854 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (44 minutes ago)