Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,188 (1,656,181 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)