Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,991 (Php120,498) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)