Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)