Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,046 (Php125,019) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (43 minutes ago)