Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,121 (Php131,231) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (36 minutes ago)