Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01551 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,935 (Php124,723) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)