Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,123 (3,313 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)