Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02017 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,663 (RD$ 82,455) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)