Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01791 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,147 (RD$ 64,043) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)