Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01810 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,117 (RD$ 61,688) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)