Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,974 in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)