Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,874 in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)