Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,226 (元16,618) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (28 minutes ago)