Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27184 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (9,054 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)