Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,108 (CH$1,546,322) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)