Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,503 ($b18,215) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)