Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13034 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,124 ($b16,293) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)