Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03649 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,466 (L 40,180) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)