Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,109 (¥512,898) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)