Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,070 (¥491,313) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)