Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.086 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 38% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,128 (Dinar 1,338) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)