Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11477 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,014 (HK$43,684) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)