Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11840 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 83% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,501 (HK$46,461) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)