Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12170 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 77% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,759 (HK$47,318) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)