Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12195 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 79% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,825 (HK$47,765) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)