Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,641 (1,731,198 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)