Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20651 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,687 (RM8,170) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)