Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,144 (RM10,016) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)