Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,110 (Php112,150) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)