Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,472 (Php90,649) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)