Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,011 (Php109,302) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)