Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / KES
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,198 (Shilling273,126) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)