Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03394 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,385 (40,801₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)