Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,327 (39,005₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)