Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03315 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €983 (29,641₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)