Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03400 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,395 (41,023₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (41 minutes ago)