Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,178 (2,889,529 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)