Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,665 (2,397,573 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (40 minutes ago)