Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,478 (5,819,929 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)