Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,010 (6,079,971 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)