Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,026 (5,831,672 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)