Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31377 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,145 (EC$6,837) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)