Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23247 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,350 (5,809 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)